Jump to navigation Jump to search
Survival 3.3.0 - August 22, 2011
- Fixed it so realm MOTD's no longer get spammed to player in chat at times.
- Improved performance. Less checks required on the server when players move.
- Fixed notifications when entering or leaving realms, regarding if a realm is private or not.
- Made it so the "/compass" command now shows your current coordinates.
- Removed "/who apoc" command.
- Changed it so realm names can now be up to 15 characters in length, instead of 10.
- Made it so if a realm name is already in use by another realm, it cannot be used by a user that is not a member of a realm that is already using that name.
- Removed realm ID from being displayed in "/realm". Now only displays names.
- Removed "You have placed # blocks within this realm" when typing "/realm".
- Removed ability to set the MOTD for an realm you don't own that you've placed 1,000 blocks in - a realm must be owned in order to set the MOTD for it.
- Removed requirement that you must place 1,000 blocks within a realm to purchase it.
Survival 3.2.0 - August 21, 2011
- Added it so realms owned by a user who has not logged in for more than 30 days become public property again.
- Fixed /reply command, no longer shows "Server" when you have radio stats enabled.
- Purged a number of xray hackers.
- Modified the chest protection for realms. Non-members of realms can no longer access chests owned by a realm they're not a member of, even if they placed the chest.